The old Crunden Martin MFG buildings in Chouteau’s Landing, was once a thriving company. They converted from household products to making helmets and gas cans in support of the WWII war effort. An historic remnant of when St. Louis was a manufacturing city. The buildings were constructed between 1904 and 1920. The Arch (constructed in 1965) can be seen in this image photographed in 2015.
November 27th, 2022
Viewed 947 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 02/05/2023 at 11:11 AM